Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Although I am someone who prefers crunchy chocolate chip cookies, I have a soft spot for these!
2 1/4 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup shortening
1/4 cup sugar
1 (4 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/8 teaspoon almond extract
2 eggs, beaten
2 cups chocolate chips (I prefer dark chocolate)
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F.
- Combine flour and baking soda in a medium bowl.
- In a large bowl beat brown sugar, sugar, butter, shortening, pudding mix, vanilla, and almond extract.
- Mix until well blended then add the eggs and mix well.
- Slowly beat in the flour mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded teasponful and bake 10-12 minutes.